Records Requests - For current/withdrawing students

Mona Kealoha

Transcript Requests - For current students or last year's graduating class

Teresa Gotchall
Counseling Technician
Transcript Request Form can be emailed or brought to KSS.

Transcript and Records Requests - For students who attended/graduated prior to last year

We use a service called Parchment for convenient, easy and secure online transcripts requests. is for all former students of Central Kitsap high schools. You’ll need to create a Parchment account. Please note that each transcript costs $3.75.

 Click the button below to get started:

Order Credentials from Parchment

For video tutorials and answers to frequently asked questions visit the Parchment Help Center. If you have any additional questions, please email our Records Specialist.