Thanks to the Central Kitsap community, we will build an addition on the north side of the building. In the addition will be permanent classroom spaces, an auxiliary gym and a second music room. These additional spaces get students out of portables and open options for students. We will also upgrade athletic fields to provide all-weather, all-season access.
- 13 permanent general and special education classrooms, 3 labs to replace portables
- An auxiliary gymnasium to give middle school students and activity groups more gym time
- A middle school music room to give middle school students more music options
- Athletic field improvements to provide all-weather, all-season access
- Improved field access for those with disabilities
See our progress: This spring, parking and traffic flow around the school will change as we make way for construction equipment.
Spring 2017 – Break ground
Fall 2017 – New secure entry opened
Summer 2018 — Project complete